|Sample of Residence Visa Stamping in UAE|
Residency department will stamp the new residence visa with the same validity period of the residence in the lost passport in case if it is still valid or it will issue a new UAE residence subject to its expiry inside the UAE.
The following documents and application is valid only for the case of passport lost inside the country.
- Application form for passport loss with fees paid through E-form signed by the sponsor and two passport size photos of the sponsored
- The original new passport
- Loss certificate issued by Police department
- Statement of the details of lost residence
- A copy of Emirates ID card or ID card registration form certified by the Registration Centers of the Emirates Identity Authority
- AED.170 for Residence fees to be paid through E-form if the old visa was expired and lost inside the UAE
- AED.130 for lost data retrieving charges
- AED.100 for each year of old residence valid period if the missing passport has a valid visa stamped in it
- AED .130 fees for urgent application processing (optional)