Residence Stamping due to lost Passport in UAE only

Sample of Residence Visa Stamping in UAE
Sample of Residence Visa Stamping in UAE
Residency department will stamp the new residence visa with the same validity period of the residence in the lost passport in case if it is still valid or it will issue a new UAE residence subject to its expiry inside the UAE. 

The following documents and application is valid only for the case of passport lost inside the country.

Required Documents:
  • Application form for passport loss with fees paid through E-form signed by the sponsor and two passport size photos of the sponsored
  • The original new passport
  • Loss certificate issued by Police department
  • Statement of the details of lost residence
  • A copy of Emirates ID card or ID card registration form certified by the Registration Centers of the Emirates Identity Authority
Note: A copy of the valid establishment card should be submitted along with application if the sponsor works for any of the government or semi-government organization. But if the sponsor woks for the private sector then a copy of the valid trade or commercial license and valid establishment card should be submitted.

  1. AED.170 for Residence fees to be paid through E-form if the old visa was expired and lost inside the UAE
  2. AED.130 for lost data retrieving charges
  3. AED.100 for each year of old residence valid period if the missing passport has a valid visa stamped in it
  4. AED .130 fees for urgent application processing (optional)
The application can be made at typing centres and can submit through the GDRFA service centres outside the head office.

Post a comment


  1. The first time, I work in 2008 since years. in my Residence visas don't have U.I.D.number. How i can check U.I.D.number? Please tell me.


Leave your queries here