Monday, 17 February 2014

How to get Tourist Visa in Abu Dhabi


People coming to Abu Dhabi can get a tourist visa or Tourism Entry Permit from establishments and authorities working in the tourism industry. These are classified as accredited travel agencies, tour operators or authorised hotels and they can only request a tourism entry permit. You can not start permanent living in Abu Dhabi with a tourist visa.

The establishments should provide cheque payment with a financial guarantee of AED75,000 to the General Directorate of Residency and Foreigners Affairs Abu Dhabi at the time of applying for the establishment card.

Please follow the steps below to get your visa:

    Fill in the application form and pay the fees at any typing centre.
    Submit the printed application along with the required documents at the Entry Permits Department.
    Receive the permit by Empost or immediately in case of submitting the urgent application.

Required Documents

  1. Original entry permit application with a coloured photo with white background affixed in the application duly signed and stamped by the sponsor.
  2. Passport copy of the sponsored which is valid for at least six moths.
  3. Tourism programme of the sponsored should be given to GDRFA Abu Dhabi with the information like arrival and departure date, place of residency and places intended to visit.

Tourism entry permit costs AED110 and extra fee for urgent application AED100 has to pay if you require the visa immediately.

Neither a tourist visa nor a visitor visa does not allows you to join any company for employment or any kind of work in Abu Dhabi. Moreover, a tourist visa cannot be transferred into a work entry permit.

Call GDRFA Abu Dhabi on +971 2 402 4500 for more information and latest updates. Permanent living in Abu Dhabi requires a residence visa.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your queries here

Search Here