UAE Residence Visa for Investors Family

UAE Residence Visa
Obtaining the UAE residence visa for the family members of an investor require the following procedures to be completed at the Residency Department in immigration office of the respective emirate. The service is available for issuing a partner family Residence visa for Spouse and children, Relative of first degree (parents) and relatives of second degree (grandparents and brothers). The relative’s visa is issued as per the approval of GDRFA on the basis of humanitarian situation.    
Required Documents:
  • Application Form for issue of residence visa prepaid through E-form and signed by the investor
  • 2 passport size colour photographs of the Sponsored person
  • Original Entry permit of sponsored
  • Original passport of sponsored
  • Copy of sponsor passport
  • Original medical test for persons over 18 years old. Children under the age of 18 doesn’t require medical fitness certificate.
  • Copy and original receipt of financial security deposit of AED.5000 if sponsoring parents of first or second degree relatives
The below additional documents are required if the sponsor is a partner
  • Copy of partners’ contract appendix from Economic Development Department
  • Memorandum of Association duly notarized by the Notary Public (Dubai Courts) to make sure the partner’s share not less than seventy thousand Dirhams (AED.70,000) otherwise he shall pay a deposit of twenty thousand Dirhams (AED.20,000).
The below additional documents are required if the sponsor is an investor
  • Professional license: has to pay a deposit of AED.2000 except if the investor is holding a university degree attested. The degree should be same as the license activity
  • Trade license copy
AED. 370 for issuing a family partner/investor’s Residence visa fees
AED.5000 refundable security deposit for the sponsorship of relatives of first degree or second degre.

Fine will be charged after 60 days of Sponsored entry into UAE with new Entry permit or status amendment.
The visa is issued for one year only to student male children over 18 years in following situation:
  • Student inside UAE: has to submit a continued education certificate issued by a school or university approved by UAE Ministry of Education or Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research or Dubai Academic City in Emirate of Dubai. In this case security deposit is not required and will issue one year residence renewable every year up to the age of 21 only.
  • Student sons inside UAE in non-approved university or studying outside UAE in non-approved School, university or institute or non-studying has to pay a security deposit of AED.5000 and are issued with one year valid residence renewable every year up to the age of 21.
  • Male sons above 18 years old must go for a medical test annually for the renewal and this is applicable for relatives of first and second degree.
The male sons above 18 years and relatives of first degree or second degree will be issued with one year validity only.

Post a comment


  1. Thanks for sharing great article keep sharing good stuff. Please share something on list of cbse schools in sharjah
    as well.


Leave your queries here