Documents required for Residence Visa in UAE

The document requirements for New residence entry permit or to get a Residence visa for a baby born inside UAE are following.

The children born inside any of the emirates can get his / her visa stamped on his / her passport within 120 days from date of birth. The sponsor has to obtain the below & attend at GDRFA to get the visa stamped on his / her passport:

  • Application form from the typing center.
  • Original passport for the sponsored.
  • Passport photocopy for the sponsor.
  • 3 Photos for the sponsored.
  • Work contract if the sponsor is working in private company and salary certificate if he is working in the government and the salary must be not less than 3000 AED basic + accommodation or 4000 AED.
  • Original Birth Certificate attested from Health Authority.
  • Original Emirates ID Card for the sponsor. 
  • AED 130 adding new born baby inside the country.
  • Stamping for the private companies: AED 250 for 2 years + Typing Fees.
  • Stamping for governmental companies, Semi-Governmental & free zone companies: AED 350 for 3 years + Typing Fees.

The anwer for the the question below question is clearly delivered from Amer service. Is there any requirement of tenancy contract in your name as you are living along with your brother or other family members and tenancy contract is in their name. Should you get a tenancy contract in your name to obtain a Residence visa. The answer is that the sponsor Should get tenancy contract in his name to obtain a visa.

Post a comment