Thursday, 21 August 2014

Use E-form for Emirates ID and Save 30aed

Share
0 comments

A senior official from Emirates id said that the 10-step online application, is very user-friendly and also saves Dirhams.30 per application form for companies and individuals.

With only 5% of the Emirates ID applications are made online, the Emirates Identity Authority (EIA) has requested the public to use the service of “highly developed” e-form website to save money, time and work.

Aisha Al Raisi, Director of Central Operations Sector of Emirates
Identity Authority, said that they process
10,000 to 13,700 application forms every day. “Some 95% of these applications are done at the accredited typing offices while the remaining 5 percent are processed through online websites.”

The EIA processes over 4 million ID applications every year and these include issuing new ID cards, renewal or replacement against lost or damaged cards.

The authority has given licenses to more than 1,400 typing offices across UAE for providing ID card services. An resident can easily apply for an ID card through online by following just 10 simple steps that take 10 to 15 minutes only. The e-form is available on the EIA interactive website (https://eform.emiratesid.ae/).
Using this online service will help you save Dirhams.30 as typing charges per application.

Getting an ID card in normal cases will take only one week from the date of application. All the documents and information entered in the eform must be correct, accurate and complete. Otherwise, the application will be rejected and the applicant should visit the centre for verification and clearance.

Al Raisi said that they have started a special unit for training the staffs of typing offices to provide smooth service.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your queries here

Search Here