The requirements for a Dubai Visa depends on various factors and the kind of visa that you require for entry into the UAE depends on several different factors such as your nationality, the purpose of your planned visit and its planned duration.
Please read the following notifications carefully. Regulations and UAE immigration law change from time to time and we try to provide up to date information in these notes, please do not rely upon them for complete accuracy. You should also check with your airline and regional UAE embassy or consulate.
Following are the documents required for applying a visa in Dubai.
- Visa Application.
- Passport copies (applicant and companions).
- Valid Emirates ID copy of the applicant (in case of individual applicants)
- A letter to specify sponsor, whether from the country's Ministry of Foreign Affairs or its diplomatic mission.
- Specifying the type of required permission (tourist, business, etc.).
- Permission classification (short term, long term, multiple entry, complementary).
- Please ensure that the passport is valid (for at least 6 months)
- Two clear passport photo with white background, preferably a scanned photo instead of scanning the copy.
Applications have to be fully completed before submitting it to DNRD (Dubai Naturalisation and Residency Department) and visa application should be typed online or through an authorized typing centre. The entry permit will be issued at the same time by DNRD officer.
Below mentioned entities can act as valid sponsors for a visitor travelling to Dubai.
- Hotels & Tourist Companies can apply, on your behalf, for a Tourist Visa (valid for 30 days); or a Service Visa (valid for 14 days); or a Visit Visa (valid for 30 days and can be extended for other 30 days).
- Airlines & Airlines Handlers apply on behalf of their crew members for a 96-hour Transit Visa.
- Other Organizations based in the UAE may only apply for Visit Visas and Service Visas.
- Individuals (Relatives or Friends) already resident in the UAE may, subject to guidelines, also apply on your behalf for a Visit Visa.
All visas are valid for 60 days from the issue date before entering any of the entry points in UAE.